The Greyhound Adoption Program will celebrate its 21st birthday on Friday 17 March, and we’re inviting you to a special party at Flagstaff Gardens in Melbourne to mark this special occasion.
Victoria’s GAP program has achieved so much since we first began operating out of the Sandown Veterinary Clinic way back in 1996, including establishing:
– A multi-million dollar base in Seymour
– A dedicated network of foster carers and volunteers
– Walking groups that meet regularly throughout Victoria
– A presence at many events including the Royal Melbourne Show
– Foster care partnerships with Dhurringile and Tarrengower Prisons through Corrections Victoria
– Regular pre-assessment sessions held at various locations around Victoria
– The hugely popular Every Greyhound Has a Story photographic exhibition and video series
– Sister facilities on the Mornington Peninsula and in Mount Mercer
– Regular Adoption Days held in Melbourne and around the state
Click HERE for more information about the Friday’s 21st birthday celebrations.