Come along to meet wonderful greyhounds ready for adoption and let’s see if we can find a match for you.
EVENT TIMING UPDATE
1:00pm to 3:00pm
Date: Saturday 4th March
Time: 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Catering: Light lunch provided
Location: Sandown Greyhound Racing Club, View Road, Springvale
Registration to this event is essential. To register, please go to http://bit.ly/2lagPIZ.
List of Greyhounds
The list of available greyhounds at the event is going to be shared closer to the date.
Watch this space for updates.
What you need to know before attending the GAP Adoption Day
If you hope to adopt one of our lovely dogs on the day, here is some information that you’ll need to know before the big day arrives:
- If you plan on adopting and wish to speed up the process on the day, it is preferable you complete an adoption application online prior to the event https://fasttrack.grv.org.au/GAP/Adopter/NewApplication. If you have previously filled out an adoption application online you are not required to do this again.
- Please note that if you have completed an adoption application form this is separate to registering to attend the event and you will still need to email email@example.com
- The only forms of payment we are able to accept at these events are cards with a Mastercard or Visa symbol on them. We’re very sorry; we are unable to accept cash.
- To help get your home ready for your new friend, check out our fabulous post-adoption care here: http://gap.grv.org.au/greyhound-info/
- Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate meetings between your existing dog and a greyhound at this Adoption Day. We are more than happy for this to happen, however please contact GAP directly and we can organise to facilitate this on another day. The other alternative is that you have the option of taking your greyhound home as a foster with a view to adopt at the end of the foster period.
- Cat tolerant dogs are in very high demand and they will not be available at the adoption day.
- Unfortunately we are unable to put dogs “on hold” on the day so if the time isn’t quite right for you to adopt, please don’t worry – we always have dogs looking for new homes and we will be able to find you the right hound when the timing is better for you.
Recent GAP Adoption Day at The Meadows – 4 December 2016
|Subscribe to our mailing list and find out more information about future Adoption Days:
Please note: Completing the below subscription form does NOT mean you have registered for the upcoming Adoption Day. Subscribing confirms you would like to receive information about the above and subsequent adoptions days only. Before each Adoption Day you will receive an email about the next upcoming Adoption Day and how to register.